The FutureNow Startup Awards, built on the 7-year long success of Slovakia’s leading startup competition known as ʺStartupAwardsSKʺ, is now accepting applications from the best early-stage technology companies in the CEE region.
Show us that you and your product have what it takes to leave a positive impact in the world through your innovative, digital approach, for a chance to win 20K EUR and have the experience of a lifetime.
Startups may apply by Friday September 14th, 2018, with selected 24 startups proceeding to the FutureNow Bootcamp, happening from October 19th - 21st in X-Bionic Sphere. An intense 3-day workshop guaranteeing quality sessions with various mentors, from CEOs, venture capitalists, investors and entrepreneurs.
From the 24 attendees at the bootcamp, 12 will get the chance to present their startup in front of our world-class jury at FutureNow Conference on October 24th! Startups will pitch their company or product on the StartupStage. From these 12, 6 selected finalists will get to the final gala to present on the Main Stage in the evening.
The overall winner will go home with a 20,000 € cash prize for their startup on top of all the exposure in local and foreign media, high quality mentoring from investors and successful entrepreneurs and new valuable connections within the tech& innovation community.
● Win a cash prize € 20K to develop your business
● US Connections prize $ 35K for the best Slovak Startup
● Present your company in front of the thousands of influential people
● Find an investor like our alumni who have raised over EUR 34 M so far
● Get exposure in local and foreign media
● Start new collaborations and partnerships at the FutureNow Bootcamp
Who can apply?
● Early stage companies – in existence no more than 5 years
● Investment cap - no more than 500K EUR initial investment
● “CEE” - companies must either be based and operational in these countries or have at least one founder from these countries:
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Albania, Macedonia