gener8tor invests its community, capital, expertise, mentorship and network in capable, early-stage entrepreneurs with innovative business models. gener8tor works with the startups in its portfolio to create successful, scalable companies.
Join the 33 gener8tor alums who have cumulatively raised nearly $45 million in follow-on financing. Of these 33 alums, twelve have raised more than a million dollars of follow-on financing or have been acquired in multi-million dollar acquisitions. Over 85% of gener8tor's alums have raised more than $250,000 in follow-on financing.
gener8tor is seeking to invest in high-growth businesses, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware. Accepted companies receive up to $140,000 and 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance.
gener8tor is a Top 15 accelerator in the US as ranked by the Seed Accelerator Rankings Project: www.seedrankings.com
Deal Terms & Perks:
- $20,000 cash investment in exchange for 6-9% common stock equity
- $70,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital from gener8tor and Angels on the Water (convertible note)
- Additional $50,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital for Wisconsin-based companies from the BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation (convertible note)
- Access to staff interns (development, design, marketing, social media, journalism, business development, sales and more)
- $500,000+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal and Microsoft
- Support from the gener8tor team and network of alumni & mentors
Early Application Deadline: June 14, 2015
Final Application Deadline: June 28, 2015
Program Dates: August 7-November 5, 2015