Geovation Autumn '21 – GeoTech
Helping you take your location-based business idea to market
OPEN CALL to join Geovation:
The Geovation Accelerator Programme, backed by Ordnance Survey and HM Land Registry is open to early-stage pre-seed startups (UK registered or eligible to be).
It focusses on businesses using location and property data.
It hosts two streams: one dedicated to Geotech startups and the other one dedicated to startups working in the property sector (Proptech).
The accelerator offers a cash grant and custom services including business and data, to help startups be raise ready.
TO APPLY: 'Sign In' or 'Join' F6S. Click to 'Connect with Geovation' and then 'Create Team/Startup Profile' at the top of this page and follow the steps on the Application Form.
Apply here to the GeoTech Track of the Programme:
If you wish to apply to the PropTech Track of the Programme, instead click below:
The Geovation Accelerator Programme takes you through two phases during 12 months, 6 months of intensive support and 6 months of hands-off support focused on the go-to-market stage.
The Programme Includes:
- Up to £20,000 grant funding based on your progress
- 1:1s, workshops, masterclasses & events
- Access to open & proprietary datasets from Ordnance Survey, Land Registry, and other partners
- Bespoke support from industry leaders, business mentors, technical support, corporate partners, alumni network and Geovation wider community
- Up to 12 months residency at the Geovation Hub in London which has stunning meeting rooms, café area, bike storage, showers, meditation room and a prayer room.
(Based on Government guidelines)
- Final Showcase Event to celebrate the progress achieved during the programme with the opportunity to meet investors, corporate partners and representatives from other government bodies.
Visit geovation.uk/programme/ to find out more
Applications are open 12 July – 30 August at 11.59 pm
Interview will be held on 8/9 and 14/16 September 2021 in London (based on Government guidelines)
The Programme starts on 14/10/2021
Geovation is proud to be an equal opportunity accelerator programme and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit fact more