Brisbane Marketing have launched the Future Food Global Readiness Acceleration program to promote and build the capability of South East Queensland food and beverage companies to enable growth and gloBrisbane Marketing have launched the Future Food Global Readiness Acceleration program to promote and build the capability of South East Queensland food and beverage companies to enable growth and global expansion.
The program will equip participants with the tools and frameworks that will support them in accelerating commercial outcomes including readiness to compete, gain traction and establish a robust and sustainable business model for their chosen markets.
Based in Brisbane, the Future Food Global Readiness Acceleration program is powered by KPMG. The program will run over 8 weeks kicking off with an intensive 3 day workshop between Tuesday 8 May – Thursday 10 May, and complemented by 7 weekly sessions with mentors.
Applications Open: 23rd March
Applications Close: Midnight on 3rd April
Shortlisting & Interview Process: Mid-April
Successful Applicants Notified: Mid-Late April
Program Runs: Tuesday 8th May to Friday 29th June
Workshops Run: Tuesday 8th May to Thursday 10th May
What are we looking for?
The program is targeting scale-ups with a product/service/business model that align with one or more of the innovation priority areas described below:
1. Innovative or artisanal food or beverage products (including science, novel or artisanal ingredients, alternate proteins, functional foods, and nutraceuticals)
2. Food or beverage processing and packaging (including science, manufacturing, food safety, traceability, consumer engagement)
3. Innovative business models (including approaches to collaboration and market access)
4. Sustainability (including approaches to water and energy efficiency, and reducing wastage)
• A product, service or business model that represents food or beverage innovation through science, unique ingredients, novel or artisanal products, processing, packaging, new business models, or other technology.
• A customer base providing annual revenue in relation to your solution OR in the absence of customers, seed funding or development spend to date of at least AUD 200,000 with demonstrable evidence of customer validation of the value proposition for your product/service;
• A founding core team in place (of at least two or more full-time staff); and
• A willingness and ability to attend 3 x 1 day workshops at KPMG offices in Brisbane being held on Tuesday 8th May to Thursday 10th May, and receive mentoring over the remainder of the 8 week program.more
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated