Care For Baby Boomers
Europ Assistance, Assicurazioni Generali and growITup launch the #CallForGrowth_Smart Aging - Care for Baby Boomers to find the most innovative startups.
The #CallForGrowth is focused on offering eaEurop Assistance, Assicurazioni Generali and growITup launch the #CallForGrowth_Smart Aging - Care for Baby Boomers to find the most innovative startups.
The #CallForGrowth is focused on offering easier and customized services to people born before the '60s, the so called Baby Boomers, accounting today for the 25% of the Italian population.
The interested areas are:
1. Medical: digital health services 24/7, symptom checker, medical centers locator;
2. Personal emergency response services: regular or occasional comfort calls;
3. Caregiving: professional caregiving, medical services at home;
4. Leisure: leisure concierge, travel concierge, IT assistance;
5. Home care: food & drugs delivery, other home services.
If you are a startupper, in the post-seed phase and between the 5-8 Technology Readiness Level, working on innovative solution that can meet the Baby Boomers needs, like improving the living status, heath services or security home services, apply until October 31st!
After the preliminary screening, startups will be involved in a selection workshop that will take place on November 29th. During this event, Europ Assistance and Assicurazioni Generali will have the opportunity to evaluate the highest potential startups to whom collaborate with.more
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated