HealthStart Accelerator- GlaxoSmithKline
Announcing HealthStart - GSK Collaboration for Acceleration Program
About HealthStart Accelerator- Glaxo...
HealthStart partners with GlaxoSmithKline for its Accelerator Program 2018 to bring an unique opportunity for early stage healthcare entrepreneurs to get funding, mentoring & access to global network.HealthStart partners with GlaxoSmithKline for its Accelerator Program 2018 to bring an unique opportunity for early stage healthcare entrepreneurs to get funding, mentoring & access to global network.
HealthStart and GSK teams bring their combined strengths and understanding of start-up ecosystem and global healthcare to support innovators and entrepreneurs looking to bring change in the healthcare industry.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- Products, devices, and mobile apps focusing on
- Pain Relief including joint pain, migraine.
- Upper Respiratory Tract problems like allergy, cold, cough
- Digestive health and Gut Health, including for acidity and reflux
- Oral Care
- Internet of Things & BlockChain
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Analytics
- Doctor Support Tools & Patient Engagement Models
- Non-Invasive MedTech & Point of Care Diagnostics
- Digital Health use cases that help improve access, quality, efficacy and outcomes in healthcare
HOW WOULD STARTUPS BENEFIT
- Selected Start-ups will be a part of HealthStart Accelerator Program with potential to raise funding ( up to INR 25 Lakh per start up)
- Each Startup will have a dedicated mentor to help them to achieve their Startup Objectives
- Access to the best of healthcare expertize and investor networks
WHO SHOULDN'T APPLY
- Start-ups interested in only physical office space
- Pure Idea or Conceptual stage start-ups wouldn't be entertainedmore
Funds up to $35K
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated