Prototyping is just the beginning. Manufacturing at scale is the hard part. Highway1 is an SF-based hardware accelerator. We get your prototype ready for production during our four-month program. $50K to fund you. Engineers to help you. China Trip to inform you. PCH to scale you. Mentors to guide you.
Highway1 is part of PCH (http://pchintl.com), a global supply chain company. We're been working with Fortune 500 companies for over 15 years. PCH is also known for bringing startups like littleBits and Lark to market. Now we want to use that expertise to help younger companies get ready for production and their first round of funding.
Our program supplies you with:
• A dedicated staff of experienced engineers
• An inside view into the supply chain and manufacturing infrastructure in Southern China
• An education in manufacturing, supply chain, and distribution as well as project and business management, finance, and strategy
• Office & rapid prototyping space in San Francisco
• Mentorship and guidance from across the tech sector
• Fine-tune your pitch for potential investors, as well as access to an extensive network of investors
• Seed Funding of $50,000 in return for 4-7% equity
We're looking for small teams that want to build hardware companies for the long term.
If this describes you, let us know. less