Hubble is an acceleration program aimed at finding "great ideas" through periodic calls, financing them and supporting their growth. Its goal is the scouting, tutoring, and mentoring of the best business ideas, with particular attention to projects with a strong digital impact. The areas of main interest are Share Economy, Smart Cities Solution, IOT, Energy, Saas, Mobile App, Circular Economy, Health, Bioinformatics. The program is financed by the Fondazione CR Firenze and promoted by the startup studio Nana Bianca and by the Fondazione per la Ricerca e l’Innovazione.
Our focus is on projects with high impact on the digital market.
1. Business Model - We scrutinize, improve, and sometimes turn around your business plan. Your team, your mentor and us.
2. Minimum Viable Product - We build all the necessary functions to test your business idea in the shortest amount of time.
3. Key Performance Indicator - We collect the metrics and iterate if necessary. We go back and forth until your product and business are viable, sustainable and scalable.
4. Go to Market - We sum it all up and prepare a market entry strategy. We define roles, tasks and specific milestones to be achieved.
5. Funding - We bring you, your team and your metrics on stage, in front of our investors community. You get ready for high growth.
6. Scale Up - You and your team are ready to scale up your operations and go big. Our job is done, but the real adventure begins.
The Acceleration takes place in Nana Bianca, a startup studio located in Florence, the spotlight of innovation in the region. 1500m2 of physical space, 55 Startups, 250 among developers and entrepreneurs.