HUBCAP Call #1.3 PULL
Join us in the Cyber-Physical Systems revolution!
HUBCAP OPEN CALL #1.3 - PULL IS OPEN TO APPLICATIONS!
HUBCAP (Digital Innovation Hubs and Collaborative Platform for Cyber-Physical Systems) is the one-stop-shop for European SMEs wanting to embrace digital innovation using Model-Based Design (MBD) technology for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and digital technologies. HUBCAP will organise three series of Open Calls throughout 2020-2022, with €3,2 million committed in cascade funding for SMEs, namely: Call #1 PULL, Call #2 EXPERIMENT and Call #3 INNOVATE.
This is the entry point for CALL #1.3 PULL: we are now looking for European SMEs providing CPS and MBD assets & tools. Such digital technologies may be applied to any sector domain (Mobility, Industry, Health, Energy, Environment, Robotics, etc. ), to enrich our innovative and sustainable cloud-based open collaboration platform!
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
Each PULL call provides a mini-grant of €1,000 to help individual SMEs integrate existing CPS and MBD tools in the HUBCAP collaboration platform. The asset integration is supported by the DIHs through the participation in workshops. SMEs are invited to define the price structure for their assets and will thus benefit from exposure in the HUBCAP marketplace, as well as the opportunity to find new customers and participate in the subsequent EXPERIMENT and INNOVATE calls and receive further funding.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to integrate their MBD CPS products, services and technologies within the HUBCAP ecosystem offering;
- The chance to reach potential new customers and collaborators;
- A lump sum of 1000€ (per SME);
- Access to a sustainable ecosystem of stakeholders active in multiple CPS domains (Mobility, Industry, Health, Energy, Environment, Robotics, etc.);
- Access to support services and workshops with our DIHs.
Make sure to read the programme guidelines before applying.
Applications are open until 2 June at 5pm CEST (Brussels time).
Find out more: 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗵𝘂𝗯𝗰𝗮𝗽.𝗲𝘂 more