HUBCAP Call 1.1 PULL
Join us in the Cyber-Physical Systems revolution!
Sep 1-Dec 18 '20 (16 weeks)
About HUBCAP Call 1.1 PULL
𝗛𝗨𝗕𝗖𝗔𝗣 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 #𝟭.𝟭 - 𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀!
HUBCAP (Digital Innovation Hubs and Collaborative Platform for Cyber-Physical Systems) is the one-stop-shop for European SMEs wanting to embrace digital innovation using Model-Based Design (MBD) technology for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and digital technologies. HUBCAP will organise three series of Open Calls throughout 2020-2022, with €3,2 million committed in cascade funding for SMEs, namely: Call #1 PULL, Call #2 EXPERIMENT and Call #3 INNOVATE.
This is the entry point for 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 #𝟭.𝟭 - 𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗟: we are now looking for European SMEs providing CPS and MBD assets & tools. Such digital technologies may be applied to any sector domain (Mobility, Industry, Health, Energy, Environment, Robotics, etc. ), to enrich our innovative and sustainable cloud-based open collaboration platform!
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸?
Each PULL call provides a mini-grant of €1,000 to help individual SMEs integrate existing CPS and MBD tools in the HUBCAP collaboration platform. The asset integration is supported by the DIHs through the participation in workshops. SMEs are invited to define the price structure for their assets and will thus benefit from exposure in the HUBCAP marketplace, as well as the opportunity to find new customers and participate in the subsequent EXPERIMENT and INNOVATE calls.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
- The opportunity to integrate their MBD CPS products, services and technologies within the HUBCAP ecosystem offering;
- The chance to reach potential new customers and collaborators and to participate in funded HUBCAP experiments and innovations;
- A lump sum of 1000€ (per SME);
- Access to a sustainable ecosystem of stakeholders active in multiple CPS domains (Mobility, Industry, Health, Energy, Environment, Robotics, etc.);
- Access to support services and workshops with our DIHs.
Make sure to read the programme guidelines before applying: 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗵𝘂𝗯𝗰𝗮𝗽.𝗲𝘂/𝗛𝗨𝗕𝗖𝗔𝗣_𝗢𝗖𝟭-𝟭𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗟/𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗞𝗶𝘁.𝗽𝗱𝗳
Applications are open until 30 June at 17h00 CEST (Brussels time).
Find out more: 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗵𝘂𝗯𝗰𝗮𝗽.𝗲𝘂
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated