Impact USA - Fall 2018
Successfully launch and scale in the US (for French Tech startups only)
Oct 8-Dec 14 '18 (10 weeks)
New York City, US
About Impact USA - Fall 2018
Started in 2014 in San Francisco, then launched in New York in 2016, Impact USA is the accelerator program powered by Business France and Bpifrance for selected high-growth French startups to kickstarStarted in 2014 in San Francisco, then launched in New York in 2016, Impact USA is the accelerator program powered by Business France and Bpifrance for selected high-growth French startups to kickstart their business in the U.S.
Since 2014: 59 alumni, 80% of them are now established in the U.S, they raised $169M+ post program and increased their workforce by 50%.
Impact USA has been named by CB Insights "the most active accelerator for French startups in the U.S." (Q1 2017).
Important dates :
- June 8, 2018: Applications close
- September 2018: Launch 1-day bootcamp in Paris (date will be confirmed soon)
- Oct 8, 2018: Onsite program starts
- Dec 21, 2018: Onsite program ends
- Be concise and very clear - the jury will not waste time trying to understand obscure sentences.
- However, do not omit anything of significance - it will help the jury understand where you’re coming from and where you’re going. As much as possible, use metrics.
- A company need to choose between the 2 tracks of the program (i.e. San Francisco or New York). If you need assistance to choose your target market, we will be happy to assist you.