Impact USA - Fall 2018
Successfully launch and scale in the US (for French Tech startups only)
Oct 8-Dec 14 '18 (10 weeks)
New York City, US
About Impact USA - Fall 2018
Started in 2014 in San Francisco, then launched in New York in 2016, Impact USA is the accelerator program powered by Business France and Bpifrance for selected high-growth French startups to kickstart their business in the U.S.
Since 2014: 59 alumni, 80% of them are now established in the U.S, they raised $169M+ post program and increased their workforce by 50%.
Impact USA has been named by CB Insights "the most active accelerator for French startups in the U.S." (Q1 2017).
Important dates :
- June 8, 2018: Applications close
- September 2018: Launch 1-day bootcamp in Paris (date will be confirmed soon)
- Oct 8, 2018: Onsite program starts
- Dec 21, 2018: Onsite program ends
- Be concise and very clear - the jury will not waste time trying to understand obscure sentences.
- However, do not omit anything of significance - it will help the jury understand where you’re coming from and where you’re going. As much as possible, use metrics.
- A company need to choose between the 2 tracks of the program (i.e. San Francisco or New York). If you need assistance to choose your target market, we will be happy to assist you.