Our 12-week immersive program is designed to train and develop underrepresented women, minority, or social impact focused startups. We believe diversity and inclusion drives innovation as a competitive advantage and value our founders for their lived experience that has positioned them to come to market with game-changing technologies and enterprise solutions.
Smart Tech Track – is designed to support companies focused on building products and technologies in sub-sectors including data analytics and visualization, Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, blockchain, augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR), and beyond.
Social Tech Track – is designed to support companies focused on addressing social, economic, and/or environmental inequities. We believe tech can be used for good. Social Impact areas: Health, Education, Economic Security, Public Safety, Workforce Development, Policy and Advocacy, and Social Justice.
Grow Local Track – is designed to support the growth of local Small Businesses spurring economic and workforce development in South Dallas-Fair Park area, as well as other economically challenged communities. We believe business can be a pathway out of poverty that impacts local communities, create jobs, and sustain families. Ex: Brick and Mortar Businesses, Healthy Food & Beverage, Construction & Logistics, Barber/Salon, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), etc.
Our Program Curriculum:
- Founder Development (Founder-Market Fit)
- Customer Development (Problem-Solution Fit)
- Product Development (Product Market Fit)
- Company Development (Infrastructure)
- Traction (Metrics That Matter, Sales, Company Score Card, Pitch, VC 101, Road Map)
- Part-time Program (Online/In-person)
- $125k in-kind services
- Dedicated Mentor
- Executive Office Hours
- Pro bono Corporate Professionals
- Global and National guest mentors, speakers, facilitators
- Dedicated Venture Fellow
- Peer-to-Peer / Investor Evaluation Tools
- Free Access to Impact Ventures Startup Workshops outside of program
- Startup Tools: LeanStack /EOS/ HubSpot for Startups
- Startup visibility through Media, PR, IV Podcast, Founder Corner Blog, etc
- Discount Workspace
- Cohort Roadshow
- Cohort/Investor Dinners
** Please note participating founders must travel to Dallas, TX to participate in program**
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question