Feb 21-Mar 5 '19 (13 days)
About ING Challenge
For the 5th consecutive year, ING launches ING Challenge, a Call For Startup dedicated to the best Italian startups, that offer innovative digital solutions in the following areas:
- Innovative soluFor the 5th consecutive year, ING launches ING Challenge, a Call For Startup dedicated to the best Italian startups, that offer innovative digital solutions in the following areas:
- Innovative solutions for everyday life: ticketing, utility management, shopping experience, family expenses and management;
- Payments Solutions: small payments, p2p payments;
- Leisure and Home Care: leisure services (i.e. parcel delivery, laundry, hairdresser booking), food and drug delivery, home services;
- Smart City: mobility.
To take part at this competition, The eligible startups need to:
• Have more than 2 team members;
• Have at least a beta version product;
• Be post seed stage;
• TRL (Technology Readiness Levels) between 5 and 9.
Startups can send their applications until March 5th!
Following a preliminary screening phase, 3 selected startups will be invited to ING Challenge Event. The Event will be a great showcase for ideas and Fintech initiatives, and an excellent opportunity to meet startups, international speakers and the top management of ING Italy.
The startup that will receive the largest number of votes by the jury and the public, will receive a 10.000€ value reward in services.more
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated