ING Challenge_Everyday Green
Connect by Sep 20 '19
Jul 23 '19 (24 hours)
About ING Challenge_Everyday Green
For the 5th consecutive year, ING launches ING Challenge, a Call For Startup dedicated to the best Italian startups, that offer innovative digital solutions in the following areas:
- Lifestyle | Fashion, Design & Travel – new circular approaches with the goal to reinvent the fashion, design and travel industry
- Mobility | Sharing, Zero Emission & Logistics
- Zero waste| Food Recovery, Food Waste Valorization, Food Donation, new materials, products and services in order to reduce wastes.
To take part at this competition, The eligible startups need to:
• Have more than 2 team members;
• Have at least a beta version product;
• Be post seed stage;
• TRL (Technology Readiness Levels) between 5 and 9.
Startups can send their applications until September 20th!
Following a preliminary screening phase, 3 selected startups will be invited to ING Challenge Event. The Event will be a great showcase for ideas and Greentech initiatives, and an excellent opportunity to meet startups, speakers and the top management of ING Italy.
The startup that will receive the largest number of votes by the jury and the public, will receive a 10.000€ value reward in services.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question