Do you want to scale your innovative solution globally and find new strategic clients in your target markets?
Are you interested in forming partnerships with global tech leaders such as Microsoft, UiPath and Modex?
Do you want to further refine your product with the help of a dedicated team of experts?
This Summer, InnovX-BCR will scout for the best tech businesses that can change the world through their brilliant innovation and ambition. We will award 20 scholarships for a 6 week online intensive program on business, finance and tech, followed by a multitude of opportunities for the winners.
Become one of our Alumni and gain access to an exclusive community of mentors, investors (both VCs and Angel Investors), global partners and networking events. Identify and get a meeting with strategic corporate clients, apply with us to the Horizon Grant, get your business noticed worldwide through a strong marketing campaign and come with us to the Startup Grind Conference in Silicon Valley to take the American market by storm with your disruptive solution.
What are the eligibility criteria?
• You have registered a micro-enterprise or a social enterprise (legal person or authorized natural person) in any technological sector.
The legal person must have been established in the last 5 years by a student or graduate of higher education (university) with a technological/financial/ business profile or by a corporate turned into an entrepreneur.
• The incorporated entities must have a turnover or attracted a financing/investment between 500k € and 1M €. The turnover may be cumulated with that of other companies with which it forms a group in the sense of the SME Law (in the case of companies).
• Do you have an innovative startup at the beginning of the road and you don't meet the eligibility criteria just yet? Apply for the 2 Challenger spots within our program and take your solution to the global stage.
Technology readiness level-TRL is ideally situated between TRL 3 and TRL 5, where:
• TRL 3 – experimental proof of concept
• TRL 4 – technology validated in lab
• TRL 5 – technology validated in relevant environment (industrially relevant
environment in the case of key enabling technologies) more