Intelak Accelerator is an eight-week programme for late-stage start-ups looking to scale their businesses that address key challenges set out by our principal partners. The Intelak Accelerator programme provides intensive mentorship, advanced investment preparation, exclusive showcase and pitch opportunities, an alumni and networking platform and select start-ups will have the opportunity to develop a city-wide implementation of their business solutions and exclusive visibility and pitching opportunities at Expo 2020 & GITEX Future Stars – the region’s premier technology event.
How can we apply technology to assist the hospitality sector in decreasing its carbon emissions consumption? This can be within electricity, water, waste, diesel, petrol or any scope of emissions which can be tackled effectively.
How can the hospitality sector use technology to decrease its resource and utilities consumption, ultimately reducing carbon emissions?
• The virtual program allows maximum agility and facilitates global participation.
• Capitalise on the interconnectedness of the global aviation and tourism industry whilst using Dubai as the proof-of-concept platform for your start-up.
• Leverage a digital alumni network of past participants for additional support, collaboration, and potential business opportunities.
• Gain curated access to Intelak’s Investor Breakfasts, Founder Summits, Industry Panels, and Legal and Licensing Clinics to grow your start-up in Dubai.
• Prime exhibition space and pitch opportunity at Expo 2020 and GITEX Future Stars.
Who Should Apply?
• You have an innovative tech solution in the aviation, travel or tourism space that meets one of Intelak’s challenges.
• Your business is a growth stage start-up or scale-up.
• You are looking to expand into Dubai and implement your product or service in the city, or you are looking to have Dubai as one of your proof-of-concept cities.
• Your product or service is favourable for the business environment in Dubai from a technical and legal standpoint.
• Your business has at least 2 full-time team members.
• Discounts, tools, and deals to support you to launch your solution in Dubai.
• The opportunity to strategically position your start-up in a thriving aviation and tourism hub regardless of location. more