INV Fintech Class 3
About INV Fintech Class 3
Bank Innovation and Fiserv have launched INV Fintech, a revolutionary fintech accelerator, to cultivate financial services startups around the world.
INV is the first non-geographically specific finBank Innovation and Fiserv have launched INV Fintech, a revolutionary fintech accelerator, to cultivate financial services startups around the world.
INV is the first non-geographically specific fintech accelerator, open to startups from anywhere in the world, with a particular focus on the world’s four major fintech hubs: Silicon Valley, Europe, Israel and New York.
INV was formed through a partnership between Bank Innovation, one of the world’s leading fintech strategy news services, and Fiserv, a leading provider of financial services technology — and includes the participation of U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the United States. Our partnerships mean startups in the accelerator program get the exceptional technology mentoring and access to potential technology users that lead to better results.
Startups admitted into the accelerator will receive a multitude of services, including:
● Consultation with Fiserv technology mentors
● Direct feedback from financial institutions
● Specific recommendations on technology, strategy, sales and marketing
● Beta-testing and/or proof-of-concept opportunities
● Goal-setting and project management assistance
● Access to legal professionals
● Access to valuable APIs and banking services
● Marketing support through Bank Innovation
● Financial support
Unlike most accelerators, we do not require startups to be in a particular location — we work with startups digitally. Startups that are chosen for admission will receive a multitude of services on a global basis.
INV’s interests right now tend to favor startups that hew toward the following areas within fintech:
● Digitization/disruption of financial services
● Big data, analytics, alternative lending
● Mobile, mobile, mobile
● Enterprise collaboration, APIs, IT infrastructure — the “pipes,” as it’s called
● Risk management
● Security, authentication, KYC
● Social media, marketing
Applications are due March 24th for the second class of INV Fintech, the revolutionary global fintech accelerator, which will commence in the second quarter of 2017.more
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated