How to apply
iStart Thessaloniki Academy is looking for participants who are either University students or graduates. For applying, please make sure to answer the fields below, and make sure that you are answering in English.
The application is split into 3 main sections:
- Educational background
- Motivation where you express yourself about the reasons pushing you to participate in the academy.
- Business idea where you are asked to describe a business idea that you would like to develop during the academy OR if you do not currently have a business idea describe an entrepreneurial opportunity that interests you that relates to the theme of the academy (Urban Solutions).
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply to the academy, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- to be at least 16 years old at the time of application.
- Priority during the selection process will be given to applicants enrolled in a university in a EU country or EU associated country.
Applications will be evaluated by an Admission Committee as better specified below based on the following criteria:
- Motivation to join the Academy
- Contributions to the Academy in terms of skills and personal qualities
- Business potential of the business idea or business opportunity