Apr 1-Jun 30 '18 (13 weeks)
About IvyCamp Accelerator
IvyCamp is India’s first unified innovation and entrepreneurship platform to connect and create value for entrepreneurs and innovators through mentoring, investments, incubation and other forms of engIvyCamp is India’s first unified innovation and entrepreneurship platform to connect and create value for entrepreneurs and innovators through mentoring, investments, incubation and other forms of engagement, by leveraging the global alumni networks.Our parent is the experienced venture capital fund IvyCap Ventures. We have over 5000 alumni on board as startups, mentors, investors, corporate connects etc. who are engaging with each other.
We are happy to share that we are now inviting applications for our unique Cybersecurity Accelerator - The IvyCamp CyberStart Accelerator!
The program is designed to enable entrepreneurs to build and grow a successful Cyber Security Company. The program curriculum offers entrepreneurs access not only to our wide network of investor and mentor relationships but also to $25,000 worth of support services.
Exceptional teams working on innovative cybersecurity startups across a wide range of industries such as Machine Learning, Human-centric security, IT security, Data management and Data privacy, Cryptography, the blockchain, Malware detection, cloud security, compliance, Insurance and any other emerging security testing startups are welcome to apply.
At the program you will benefit from the following :
1. Structured Program: A 13-week structured program co-created with the inputs from industry experts, VCs, mentors, and corporates.
2. Mentorship: IvyCamp will assign a dedicated Mentor to work with each selected company.
3. IvyCamp Network: Access to our vast network of alumni members, investors, mentors, corporates, and other partners.
4. IvyCamp Events & sessions: Opportunity to participate in our monthly events, sessions, workshops outside the program.
5. IvyCamp resources: Our partners offer legal, accounting, hosting, plus other credits and perks worth more than $25,000 to every program participant.
6.Industry specific access : Connect with customers and refine your product/solution by working with our corporate partners with deep domain expertise.
7.Demo Day: Each team gets an opportunity to pitch their solution to our network or mentors, investors, corporate partners, IvyCap ventures and customers.
What we are looking for :
1.Early stage registered companies with a PoC and some traction
2.Innovative cybersecurity solutions across sectors and industries.
3.Startups with founders having domain expertise