Love seeking out untested markets?
Always wanted to grow your own app?
Think you got what it takes?
Askbox is looking for an ambitious CMO to join the team!
A community for curiosity. Askbox is a platform where users can ask experts/influencers a question and get a video response back. The app has gone through a successful beta period. Currently, the team needs a creative CMO who can continue to grow the app and explore different markets and verticals. The ideal candidate will understand the grind and grit required to grow a tech startup, from acquiring/managing external relationships with our influencers, to executing user feedback sessions with our users in order to improve our product for our target demographic.
The team is well versed in startups, having graduated from Techstars StartupNEXT as well as the BerkleeICE, worked on multiple operational ventures together before, and prides ourselves in diversity ranging from ex-Private Equity to working with Pop-stars such as Avril Lavigne and One Direction. Our strength lies in strong ties to influencers (you know them) in Asia and already have Lifestyle Influencers and Beauty Bloggers signed up.
- Champion our mission of building a community to facilitate knowledge. We believe culture is just as important as our product. When a startup's culture is strong, you can trust anyone to do the right thing.
- Lead "Influencer and User" acquisition and retention
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships that align with our goals
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice” to resonate with our target demographic
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient marketing and business strategies to achieve set-forth milestones
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities to the local community
- Design experience a plus
- The team will be based in Singapore so being in Singapore is a must. more