Talking Yoga is an AI Platform that finds the right yoga classes, education, retreats and travel opportunities based on personal preferences and goals.
- The yoga education market is inefficient, fragmented and confusing
-Yoga students need guidance to find classes, training and travel opportunities that fit their personalized preferences and behaviors
- The community is missing an efficient, intelligent marketplace that is backed by curated wisdom, research and professional expertise
- The industry lacks an authoritative, credible brand leader in yoga education.
- Talking Yoga is a conversational AI platform that provides actionable Intelligence and Personalized Guidance based on preferences and behavior
- Creates an efficient marketplace for consumers and suppliers
- Addresses questions on any yoga topic such as master teachings, postures to address health issues, or finding the best guided meditation audio
Yoga Market Growth:
- 34% or 80M Americans say they will practice yoga in the next 12 months
- 37M yoga students in the US in 2016
- Increased 50% from 2012 to 2016
- Yoga spending increased 60% from $10B in 2012 to $16B in 2016
- There are over 1 million yoga classes per week in the US
- Yoga class spend increased from $2.5B in 2012 to $5.8B in 2016
- There are over 5,000 registered yoga certification schools in the US
- The trained teacher population is expected to triple in the coming year
- In 2015, Global Wellness Tourism was $563B
- 8% of those practicing yoga have attended a yoga retreat
- 62% of those practicing yoga are interested to attend a yoga retreat
Our business model is to take a percentage of revenue from each transaction. There will also be sponsorship and ad placement opportunities for revenue generation.
Learn more from our video on our about f6s.com about page or at youtu.be/DiJFPmUVkW0. more