Startupbootcamp Digital Health Berlin 18
Startupbootcamp Digital Health Berlin is now entering its 3rd cycle, and is one of the most serious health accelerators in the continent. How, you ask? The program is supported by major pillars of healthcare, Sanofi, Munich Re, Berlin Institute of Health, Vilua, Deutsche Apotheker- und Ärztebank, Vilua and legal support via Dentons. This means you will be plugging into their expertise, exposure channels, APIs and unparalleled access to their deep digital health network of industry professionals from around the world. That, along with support of 150+ industry mentors make the program a solid launchpad for fast-growth early stage startups.
What can we do for you?
Our program will help you:
• Do more faster, with a year’s work done in 3 months and a new pace of execution
• Show clear proof of concept and the path to profitability
• Develop a clinical validation plan and start rolling it out
• Define why your startup is unique and establish a solid fundraising strategy
• Actively engage with corporate partners for pilot projects, market access, investment.
• Polish the team structure
• Get the credibility stamp that comes along with the name of Startupbootcamp and goes a long way in opening doors way after the official program is over
That’s not all. There are several benefits for a startup when it’s accepted by Startupbootcamp. Visit our website to find out: bit.do/sbcdhberlin.
Getting more than 500 applications a year, we know a thing or two about the companies that make difference.
If you have:
• a COMPLIMENTARY TEAM
• a GREAT IDEA that solves a REAL PAIN,
• a clear plan for execution, and
• a vision to take it to the next level,
WE WILL LOVE YOU!
Make your application shine, tell us why you deserve a space in the top 10 and we’ll see you on the other side! more