Revolutionary AML solutions to unleash human capacity in compliance
DAC is positioning itself in the UK market as a Regulatory Technology provider.
Different from other RegTech companies, DAC aims to provide radically advanced adaptable solutions to tackle existing problems or even brand-new value propositions.
Adaptability is the main USP for the company – a product built hand in hand with the business and through a business focus rather that an IT focus.
DAC Tekiō is built on six (6) main core product modules (AML/KYC Compliance Management, Customer Risk Assessment, Client and Counterparty Data Management, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Digital Compliance, and Transaction Monitoring) to help institutions:
- Facilitate and optimize the customer AML/KYC process
- Comply with local and international regulations (AML/KYC, FATCA, CRS, etc.…)
- Evidence compliance regulations by centralizing and managing client and counterparty data and documentation
- Manage compliance throughout the customer lifecycle (on-boarding reviews, ongoing reviews, event triggers)
- Improve customer experience through flexible and more convenient communication channels
The modular design behind DAC Tekiō means the solution can be moulded to the business processes rather than the other way round. In addition, the modular design eases integration, customisation, calibration and governance. All the frameworks are calibrated and maintained in collaboration with AML professionals within the business. more