Builtrix Helps Companies to Understand and Reduce Energy Consumption by Analyzing Their Energy Data. Builtrix met the interest of building/property managers. The problem is validated in the commercial building sector. The target customers are energy/facility managers of multi-asset businesses such as office buildings. These types of buildings are in high technology readiness level to deploy Builtrix solution.
The following macro trends provide the opportunity for our solution:
1) Growing adoption of cloud-based solution
2) Business digital transformation (accelerated by COVID-19)
3) Governmental initiatives and regulation for green solution
Our core technology is built around big data processing, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Advanced big data technology stacks are deployed to handle TB data of our customers. Our ML algorithms perform natural language processing (NLP), clustering of buildings, and timeseries forecasting. Our forecasting algorithm predicts consumption and costs of electricity, clustering helps us in benchmarking of buildings, and NLP converts the buildings documents (bills) into data sets, and the information into understandable messages.
Builtrix is developed having cloud computing in mind. Thus, our services are available at any time – any place – any device. Our UI is developed in Angular framework which is highly interactive and promotes the user-friendliness of the technology.
Our solution Includes:
1. Energy Benchmarking: We compare client’s energy efficiency metrics with similar buildings. They will always be aware of their energy efficiency performance compared to the competitors.
2. Providing actionable insights: In contrast to many existing solutions in the market, our clients do not need to go through several charts to understand the saving opportunities or revenue losses. Builtrix converts energy data into actionable insights.
3. Hardware agnostic and plug & play (Easy to integrate): Builtrix do not require further sensor installations. We use the smart meter provided by your energy supplier to collect your high-resolution consumption data.
4. Simple and intuitive design: Our analytic dashboard is user-friendly and easy to understand. Our charts are KPI based and help you to measure your progress towards sustainability.
5. Quick customer onboarding process: The energy/facility manager of your business do not need to spend several weeks to use Builtrix. Onboarding process takes less than one day in average. more