"LAN of Things" Co-Processors and Chipsets.
Intelligent I/O systems for x86 that:
• Complete the infrastructure on the last thirty yards
• Makes x86 a vertically layered architecture, like mainframes;
Most significant improvement to x86 architecture since its introduction.
Allows systems integrators to build high performance, multi-user, multi-functional, yet affordable edge systems.
PDC - Personal Data Center - “What’s next after the PC”;
First and only multi-user, multi-functional edge system that is powerful like business grade server, yet priced like a Mac PC (starting at $1,500).
Priced like a Mac but vastly superior machine:
• 3-in-1 Power with no I/O limitations or bottlenects
• Consumers version - ideal for families and smart homes;
• Commercial version - ideal for small businesses, remote office, SOHO;
• Industrial version - ideal edge computing system for any vertical;
• Up to 80% more compute power compared
• Eliminates all I/O processing limitations and bottlenecks;
• Allows Windows PC-OEM's to 20x (compared with selling PCs).
HPE: “Edge computing needs a new hardware platform” – PDC is the answer.
MobilFlex = NVidia for I/O
MobilFlex = Nutanix for edge computing
TAM: 400M units/year;
Profit margin: 20%;
Profit potential @ 1% TAM penetration: $1.2B (profits, not sales);
• To build "proof of concept" prototype ($200k);
• To build 50+ demo and s/w development systems (many lined up waiting). more