Hi there 👋🏼
We are Remi, a company founded by organizational psychologists, engineers as well as sales & marketing experts, coming from international tech companies like Twitter, Typeform and Samsung.
The world has changed and remote work is here to stay. The struggle to connect and build culture remotely is real though, and it's the key reason many companies don't agree to a remote setup, even if their employees demand it.
Well, we don't want to accept this. We believe that the future of work should enable all employees to work according to their preferences and circumstances, and that opportunities should be equal, regardless of location. That's why we're on a mission to make remote work more human and connected ✨
Remi is a culture building platform for remote and distributed teams to help them build culture and connection, easily and effectively. Remi uses daily and weekly team building rituals as the core mechanism to help teams build culture: by forming habits through repeated interactions and nudges, teams can build culture like a muscle.
We're now building a team of experts, to push the boundaries of how culture is built, lived and practiced in the new era of remote and hybrid work 💫
🤩 Why join us?
- Opportunity to shape the future of work: The chance to shape the way people work and how teams connect and build culture in the future. Your work will have an impact on a global scale. You'll get the chance to work with brightest minds in the market such as our advisors from Gitlab, Automattic, Babbel, Personio and the Ritual Design Lab at Stanford.
- Ownership & Impact: No "execution only" but being able to build, measure & learn as a team - building the product from scratch.
- Healthy team culture: An ambitious yet open, caring, diverse & inclusive culture. We are constantly growing and learning together. We expect different opinions and appreciate honest and frequent feedback. We thrive to create a safe work environment where nobody has to hide their real self.
- Our diversity stance: We're a diverse founder team, and we want to continue prioritising diversity. It doesn't matter to us what your age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and other personal characteristics are. We respect them and will celebrate them.
- Flexible working hours: We believe in "flow moments". At Remi you are able to work at the times that you are most productive in to get the job done as long as it means you more