Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) in partnership with Global Incubators & Accelerators, launched its new structured incubation program designed to provide a springboard to budding entrepreneurs in building scalable technology products and solutions. The new Incubation Program is ongoing in Trivandrum, Kochi and Calicut and is live at Kasargod. The startup founders can easily access to the Sector Experts & Business Mentors, Tailor made workshops, Industry and Investor networks of KSUM circles and are eligible for a variety of state and central Govt. schemes and grants.
Startups Will Also Go Through A Stage Based Structured 3 Month Program.
• Idea Acceleration: Idea To Concept
• Product Acceleration: Concept To Launch
• Market Acceleration: Launch To Revenue
• Global and National exposure programs
• Work with the sector and Tech experts
• Industry and Investor Demo days
• Community events and workshops
• MDP Week at IIM Kozhikode
ACCESS TO FUNDS
• Innovation grants of 12 Lakhs INR
• Seed fund in the form of loan
• Patenting, R&D & Marketing support
• Equity funding through Fund of Funds
• Other State and Central Govt Schemes
CO-WORK WITH US
• 24*7 Plug & Play desk & cabin spaces
• Access to Fab & Future Tech labs
• Business service office hours
• Cloud credits and development tools
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question