Supporting ideas for next billion people
About Kurativz Accelerator
Kurativz Accelerator(Innoscale Global Foundation) provides businesses the much needed support to develop their new startup. This support can be in the form of:
• Infrastructure: We provide subsidised office workspaces and workshops for startups to get the initial prototype phase up and running through our partners.
• Networking: As we are helping multiple startups simultaneously, you will get connected with entrepreneurs working from across industries which will help you gain insights to improve their product. We are arranging startup networking meetings( both offline and online) to help entrepreneurs increase their network.
• Financial advisory/ Intellectual property teams/ Legal advisory: We have tie-ups with reputed financial advisors, IP teams and legal advisors for our founders so that they can make well-informed decisions.
• Contacts for potential investors: We have been in the field of launching startups to become a legitimate business. Because of this, we have multiple contacts with previous and potential investors. We will also help our founders in developing a perfect pitch deck.
• Sales and Outreach: With our extended network in corporate, government agencies and international market, we also will be able to help to understand , modify and execute your go to market strategy.
• Initial financial support: As we are certified and supported by the UP IT policy, we also help you get government grants from the state government to support and expand your businesses.
• Mentoring: We provide training from market experts on how to begin, develop and implement ideas. They follow your progress closely and guide you how to improve your reach and get to the target market.
Please note that Kurativz accelerator works in 3 different models with startups.
A. 3 % equity for business support early stage companies
B. 2 % equity and 10% of revenue share of the company
C. 20 % revenue only in the case of late stage companies.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question