Lacuna Diagnostics is a veterinary digital diagnostics company. We reduce turnaround times on clinical pathology samples by uploading digital slide images for near-instant review by board-certified veterinary pathologists. Our comprehensive solution includes scanning technology, case management platform, installation, customer support and access to pathologists on demand. We charge the veterinary hospitals on a per-case basis for the samples they submit but require a monthly minimum to secure recurring revenue. Only 1% of Veterinary hospitals currently have a clinical pathologist on site. With digital pathology, Lacuna is providing the same level of service as on-site pathologist to the remaining 99%....
Lacuna Diagnostics is a veterinary digital diagnostics company. We reduce turnaround times on clinical pathology samples by uploading digital slide images for near-instant review by board-certified veterinary pathologists. Our comprehensive solution includes scanning technology, case management platform, installation, customer support and access to pathologists on demand. We charge the veterinary hospitals on a per-case basis for the samples they submit but require a monthly minimum to secure recurring revenue. Only 1% of Veterinary hospitals currently have a clinical pathologist on site. With digital pathology, Lacuna is providing the same level of service as on-site pathologist to the remaining 99%.
More information