Laval Virtual Financing Day 2019
Get the chance to pitch in front of 12-14 high-level equity investors
Connect by Dec 20 '18
Mar 20-24 '19 (5 days)
About Laval Virtual Financing Day 20...
The Financing Day is part of the VR Next initiative (www.vernext.eu) which goal is to debate about the future of VR/AR/MR through a taskforce with 3 main stakeholders : Content producers and distributThe Financing Day is part of the VR Next initiative (www.vernext.eu) which goal is to debate about the future of VR/AR/MR through a taskforce with 3 main stakeholders : Content producers and distributors – Financiers – Technology companies.
The Financing Day that merges two Laval Virtual’s key formats : the Investment Forum and the Market Place is supported by Unity, CNC, Wallimage and Media Deals and is taking place on March 21, 2019.
Companies have until 19th December to submit their application and get the chance to pitch in front of 10-12 high-level international equity investors (business angels, venture capital funds) with track records in the ICT and digital media content industry. 12 companies will have a chance to convince investors in a 5 min standard pitch.
The contest is open to all companies in the New Technologies sector and Uses of Virtual Tec: Industry, Medicine, Training, Marketing, Gaming …
All submissions will be assessed by the Judging Committee of international industry experts.
- European start-up or SME company with an innovative and scalable business model in the fields of technologies and uses of Virtual and Augmented Reality
- A prototype is already available
- Looking to raise stage equity investment to support their company growth (minimum 200K€)
Successful candidates will be offered:
- Free-of-charge registration to the Financing Day taking place during Laval Virtual on March 20th, 2018 as well as one-to-one meetings with invited national and international investors
- Privileged access to Laval Virtual including the awards ceremony (on March 21st, in the evening) .
- Access to training consultation with a coach - to review pitch and presentationsmore
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.