Lean in EU WBAs: Pitch Denmark Oct 25/18
Pitch Battle for Female Founders and Entrepreneurs
About Lean in EU WBAs: Pitch Denm...
Lean in the EU Women Business Angels (Lean in EU WBAs) community is a new development area in Europe supported by the European Commission. The aim is to increase the number of women business angels anLean in the EU Women Business Angels (Lean in EU WBAs) community is a new development area in Europe supported by the European Commission. The aim is to increase the number of women business angels and women entrepreneurs in the EU. Several pitching events will be organised during the project in consortium countries to give a chance to entrepreneurs to connect with investors in the area and raise funding.
- The participation is open to startups from any kind of fields;
- The startup can be founded in any country but must be able to participate at the chosen pitch event on the given date;
- The startup must be interested in raising investments;
- Only seed or early stage startups will be considered for participation (startup must have at least MVP);
- Both women and men founded startups can apply but there must be at least 1 woman in the team and a woman has to pitch;
- Priority will be given to women entrepreneurs who have participated in Lean in EU WBAs training programme.
For each location 8 startups will be chosen to pitch. All participants will be contacted minimum 1 week before the pitch event. Further details about the pitching event (timeschedule, venue, etc) will be sent for chosen startups with the same e-mail.more
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated