Le Créative Lab North America
About Le Créative Lab North America
Hi French startups!
Welcome to the application form of Le Créative Lab North America.
Le Créative Lab North America is the leading program in North America for innovative French tech companies working in the leisure, travel, cultural and creative industries. A initiative powered by Business France and the Cultural Services of the French Embassy in the US.
The first three editions of the accelerator program were successfully launched in New York and Los Angeles with our 17 Alumni! In 2018, the 4th edition will start in New York and will travel to Montréal, Canada.
After a bootcamp in Paris and 4 months of preparation, the laureates will follow a 6 days crash course with local experts and industry professionals to better understand the US and Canadian markets and their respective business practices. They will also have an opportunity to boost their expansion and find potential business partners.
ELIGIBILTY REQUIREMENTS :
- Open to French companies only (with SIRET number).
- Your product or service falls into the cultural/creative or tourism sectors
- Your product or service is innovative
- The North American market is a short to medium term strategic business development priority
- You ideally already have some traction in New York and/or Montréal
- You are financially sound
- You have business English communication skills
COST OF THE PROGRAM :
The application fee is 100 € HT (tax not included). This amount is not refundable.
The selected companies will have to pay 4450 € HT (tax not included) in addition to the 100 € HT paid for the application.
This offer will include your participation to the Bootcamp Day in Paris (Sept 18, 2018) and the 6 full days of program between NYC and Montreal (November 6-13, 2018).
The participants are responsible for all personal costs not directly related to the program: transportation, housing, etc.
For more details, financial grants, etc, please check our FAQ : www.lecreativelab-northamerica.com
- May, 31, 2018: Applications close
- July, 16, 2018: Selection and announcement of the laureates by the Jury
- September 18, 2018: Bootcamp Day in Paris
- November, 6-9, 2018: Program in New-York
- November, 12-13, 2018: Program in Montreal