The Lloyd’s Lab is a fast-track, fast-fail environment where new concepts, ideas and products can be tested with the support and active involvement of the world’s specialist insurance marketplace. CThe Lloyd’s Lab is a fast-track, fast-fail environment where new concepts, ideas and products can be tested with the support and active involvement of the world’s specialist insurance marketplace. Coming in September this year, the Lloyd’s Lab will focus predominantly on designing technology-driven solutions to meet the unique and rapidly changing needs of the Lloyd’s market.
What's on offer
- Mentorship from Lloyd’s market experts and senior leadership
- A chance to develop your idea at scale in partnership with the largest insurance market in the world
- The opportunity to grow your network within global insurance and the InsurTech sectors
- Product validation from Lloyd’s stakeholders
- Potential funding from the Lloyd’s Lab investment pot
- Your own desk in a state-of-the-art co-working space located in the iconic Lloyd’s building in London
- Access to a pool of mentors and experts with support matched to your unique requirements
3 February 2019
Applications will be reviewed from this date, and we’ll let you know if you have been shortlisted within three weeks.
20th March 2019
Pitch Day is your start-up’s chance to present your idea to Lloyd’s senior leadership and market representatives for the chance to win a place in the Lab.
29th April 2019
The 10-week intensive collaboration between you and the Lloyd’s Lab starts here, supported by market experts and external mentors.
03 July 2019
Where you’ll show us what your start-up has achieved over the previous 10 weeks and present your proposal for future engagement with the Lloyd’s market
With expertise earned over centuries, Lloyd’s is the foundation of the insurance industry and the future of it. Led by expert underwriters and brokers in more than 200 territories, the Lloyd’s market develops the essential, complex and critical insurance needed to underwrite human progress.
Backed by diverse global capital and excellent financial ratings, Lloyd’s works with a global network of over 4000 insurance professionals to grow the insured world – building resilience for businesses and local communities and strengthening economic growth around the world.more
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.