LUISS ENLABS "The Startup Factory" is one of the leading startup accelerators in Europe with offices in Rome and Milan. In a few years, it has supported the growth of more than 65 startups.
The DealLUISS ENLABS "The Startup Factory" is one of the leading startup accelerators in Europe with offices in Rome and Milan. In a few years, it has supported the growth of more than 65 startups.
€80k funding = €30k cash + €50k cool stuff
Selected startups get a micro-seed funding from LVenture Group in exchange for 9% option.
Startups will also be asked to reserve a further 3% of equity for the pool of advisors.
What we offer:
- Up to €2M-worth of technical and business services offered by our partners.
- A fully equipped working space in our amazing offices in the centre of Rome.
- A huge network of corporations ready to help your startup.
- A complete range of experts with invaluable insights at your disposal.
- Business and Technical Events are held continuously in order to boost and improve the network effect.
- Full support for alternative fund-raising activities (Public Funds, Crowdfunding, etc.)
During the 5 months, startups participate in seminars and are supported by a team of experts and the Advisors through business development, investor networking, management and technological development using the Scrum method with two-weeks "sprints".
PRODUCT - 2 months
Review of IT architecture, UX, interfaces, processes and organizational management.
METRICS - 2 months
Setting up your goals and using effective monitoring tools to understand the right metrics.
REVENUE - 1 month
Every startup is expected to produce some revenue by the end of the program.
Our key to success is in the approach to work organization. Our startups are required to follow an XPM (Extreme Project Management) approach to speed up growth. XPM means a tightly-knit calendar with sprint planning every two weeks followed by a checkpoint or a sneak peek, where execution is closely monitored and slips are minimized.more
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated