LUISS ENLABS "The Startup Factory" is one of the leading startup accelerators in Europe with offices in Rome and Milan. In a few years, it has supported the growth of more than 65 startups.
The “SmaLUISS ENLABS "The Startup Factory" is one of the leading startup accelerators in Europe with offices in Rome and Milan. In a few years, it has supported the growth of more than 65 startups.
The “Smart Production & Productivity” program is dedicated to B2B digital startups which are using new technologies to disrupt business processes through Enabling Technologies (AI, VR, AR, IoT, Blockchain) or Applications (Cybersecurity, Smart & Digital Manufacturing, Corporate Welfare, Corporate Wellness, Logistics, Big Data).
€80k funding = €30k cash + €50k cool stuff
Selected startups get a micro-seed funding from LVenture Group in exchange for 9% option.
Startups will also be asked to reserve a further 3% of equity for the pool of advisors.
What we offer:
- Up to €2M-worth of technical and business services offered by our partners.
- A complete range of experts with invaluable insights at your disposal.
- A huge network of corporations ready to help your startup.
- Business and Technical Events are held continuously in order to boost and improve the network effect.
- Full support for an alternative fund-raising activities (Public Funds, Crowdfunding, etc.)
- A fully equipped working space in our amazing offices in the centre of Milan.
During the 5 months, startups participate in seminars and are supported by a team of experts and the Advisors through business development, investor networking, management and technological development using the Scrum method with two-weeks "sprints".
The program, that will be held in English, is divided into three steps:
PRODUCT - 2 months
Review of IT architecture, UX, interfaces, processes and organizational management.
METRICS - 2 months
Setting up your goals and using effective monitoring tools to understand the right metrics.
REVENUE - 1 month
Every startup is expected to produce some revenue by the end of the program.
Our key to success is in the approach to work organization. Our startups are required to follow an XPM (Extreme Project Management) approach to speed up growth. XPM means a tightly-knit calendar with sprint planning every two weeks followed by a checkpoint or a sneak peek, where execution is closely monitored and slips are minimized.
Why should you apply?
- 8 out of 10 startups receive an investment at the end of the Acceleration Program
- Awesome working place in Milan
- Huge network of investors, large corporations, institutions and pressmore
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated