LUISS ENLABS - Summer2019
The Startup Factory
About LUISS ENLABS - Summer2019
LUISS ENLABS ACCELERATION PROGRAM
• Our 5 months intensive Acceleration Program is divided into 11 Sprints, working time frames of 2 weeks each.
• During the first day of a Sprint - Planning Day - every startup defines its Business Goal and all the related tasks.
• When the Sprint is over, results are shown to our analysts and discussed during Checkpoint.
• At the end of the Program, the best startups meet potential new investors at Demo Day.
The program is powered by Hatcher+, an international Venture Capital fund based in Singapore.
Once we select your startup we seed it with 145K €, of which 85K € cash + 60K € in services, in exchange for 9% equity + convertible note.
According to your startup' sector, you will attend the Program either in our Roman Hub at Termini Station or in our Milan Venue in the heart of the innovation district.
• Being a digital startup and have at least a running prototype or a valid MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
• A team with a full set of skills, especially as the tech development, willing to move to Rome (or Milan) for the entire duration of the program and dedicate themselves full-time to the project
• A competitive solution in a growing market sector
• Good English expression and comprehension skills.
Here are those fields of application and technologies that we are more interested in, but if you have another kind of disruptive startup, we'll be happy to hear about it.
• Healthcare: diagnostic and pharmaceutical that make healthcare accessible
• Personal care: improving people's lives in terms of education and well-being
• Cybersecurity: solving the world's biggest cybersecurity challenges
• Corporate welfare: corporate welfare solutions and new technologies for new job opportunities
• FinTech: new investment models to save and earn money
• Retail: commercial spaces 2.0 - new ways virtual can turn into physical
• Enterprise software: new software to digitize and improve the business process
• Smart Manufacturing: industry 4.0 - smart solution for manufacturing and logistics
• AI: Artificial Intelligence to develop solutions that have a large impact on society
• Blockchain: take advantage of decentralized and distributed solutions
• AR/VR: exploiting Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality for new business
• IoT: web-enabled smart devices to operate more efficiently.
Funds20 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated