Madworks is a seed accelerator operating in Madison, WI that provides grants, mentors, lean startup methodology, and structure to early-stage companies. We assist our Wisconsin-based early-stage startups through our 10 week program.
- Participate in all group and individual meetings.
- Participating teams to meet on the second floor at 1403 University Avenue in Madison, WI.
- Individual company weekly milestones set on mutual agreement between founding teams and Madworks staff in weekly half-hour meetings, which will be held at a mutually agreed upon time
- Ten-week commitment
- Up to $5,000 in grant and expense funding per participating team
- Using lean startup methods, participating teams will accelerate their understanding of marketplace needs and viability for their product
- Refine your pitch
- Identify next-round funding where appropriate
- Find additional mentors/advisers/resources
- Part-time program; participating teams are expected to spend 20 hours per week
Since 2014, Madworks has offered early-stage startups a 10-week program, comprising tailored mentorship on commercializing the entrepreneur’s product and/or service and building governance acumen. To date, we have helped 78 early stage startups and look forward to working with 5-7 of nascent entrepreneurs starting in October 2018. In addition to receiving a small grant and connecting them to entrepreneurial leaders in the community, we ensure that these teams obtain a foundation in legal compliance, quality board management skills, and financial acumen.
You're missing a required response
You haven't answered a required item. Please answer any items marked with a and click Sumbit Final again.
Almost done - please confirm your response to this question