'Make It In China' Startup Contest
Connect by Aug 15 '19
Aug 1-Nov 7 '19 (14 weeks)
About 'Make It In China' Startup ...
'Make It In China' Startup Contest 2019 - CHANCE TO WIN OVER USD $100,000 WORTH OF PRIZES
China is the world’s largest market and manufacturing hub and you need to start thinking about it now! THero and Brinc are bringing the ‘Make It In China’ Startup Contest to 9 cities across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions to see if you have what it takes to ‘Make It In China’! The contest hopes to introduce startups to China’s manufacturing ecosystem to establish strong supply chains with local partners so they can scale their product manufacturing successfully.
Apply now for a chance to pitch at our Regional Semi Final Pitch Contests in 9 cities: Berlin, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, and Toronto.
The Top 3 startups from each Regional Semi Final will be chosen to participate in the finals in Guangzhou, China in November 2, 2019!
Any startups looking to enter the China market is welcome to apply. Startups will be judged on the following criteria:
- Innovation and creativity
- Impact of their technology/product
- Displaying what value working in Guangzhou / The Greater Bay Area can have for their business
- Readiness to manufacture in China
Finalists (Top 27 startups) will receive:
- An all expenses paid trip (Flights & Hotels) to attend the Guangzhou International Innovation Festival in China
- Up to USD $65,000 Brinc Services discounts to help support establishing your supply chain in China, ramping manufacturing and production management
- Top 10 receive grant worth USD $15,000 CASH in bank if they incorporate in Guangzhou Tianhe
- Top 10 receive rent grant worth USD $15,000 CASH in bank if they rent space in Guangzhou Tianhe
- Exclusive benefits from Alibaba Cloud, Indiegogo, Dingyi Consultant, WeWork LABs China
- And more...