MECE Inc. is an online platform to buy and sell management consulting services. We believe that leveraging the right professional services firm at your time of need can set your competitive edge in this fluid business environment. We are excited to make the business more transparent, more mindful, and more valuable with each transaction. The inception of MECE Inc. was brought forward by curiosity and frustration of entry level consultants who are now leading teams, engaging with customers, and driving value in our society. We want to simplify the process of finding and hiring consulting firms so you can enjoy your next invitation for steak dinner with a deep human and purposeful connection without the superficial tension of buying or selling futile services.
For companies, we give you options, allow you to compare solutions, and hire your project team with confidence. In a 110.3-billion-dollar North America management consulting market where 54% is taken by the top 20 firms, ...
MECE Inc. is an online platform to buy and sell management consulting services. We believe that leveraging the right professional services firm at your time of need can set your competitive edge in this fluid business environment. We are excited to make the business more transparent, more mindful, and more valuable with each transaction. The inception of MECE Inc. was brought forward by curiosity and frustration of entry level consultants who are now leading teams, engaging with customers, and driving value in our society. We want to simplify the process of finding and hiring consulting firms so you can enjoy your next invitation for steak dinner with a deep human and purposeful connection without the superficial tension of buying or selling futile services.
For companies, we give you options, allow you to compare solutions, and hire your project team with confidence. In a 110.3-billion-dollar North America management consulting market where 54% is taken by the top 20 firms, leaving thousands of firms to take up the other 46%, a major hurdle is being able to find and hire consulting firms with the right experience at the right time. On the flip-side is the wasted sales effort by consulting firms. How much of that inefficiency is in your seven-figure bill? So, let's highlight the consulting market, productize services, and transact with purpose. We want to help you make an intentional choice when hiring a consulting firm. We want to give you an opportunity to make a decision with minimal effort and minimal speculation, but maximize benefit with each transaction.
For consulting firms, we want you to put your best foot forward each and every time for the opportunity that best fits your profile. We want clients to appreciate your specialty and your invaluable experience, whether it be in an industry, geography, company life-cycle, or project complexity. How do you stay top-of-mind for the opportunities that fit your offerings? Helping you stay relevant and showcasing your competitive edge is what we strive to do. We want to help you maximize your return on investment with business development, and we want you to focus on maximizing value delivered to each client.
More information

Employees

Sri Shenoy
Admin
Sri Shenoy CEO CEO & Founder, MECE Inc.