Tisser is an impact venture established in 2015, to uplift the lives of rural Indian artisans. “Link the products to modern urban markets, Create a base for skilled & sustainable rural employment. For risk mitigation we work on
Tisser Enterprise Development Model :
• Design intervention: dedicated team of designers work on incorporating traditional art form into utilitarian products.
• Product diversification: expansion of artisan’s product portfolio, cataloguing and marketing of all products on various platforms.
• End to end cluster development: creating artisan groups, skills training, marketing and continuous handholding for all artisan clusters
• Digital Interface : Depicting artisan’s contribution and profit from a product; solution to provide transparency, traceability, auditability, immutability, security and agility to smoothen processes
• Enterprise Development through source managers , Community cadre and other supply chain interventions