• A reduced residency requirement (two weeks in the beginning and one week at the end of the 12-week program) that enables later-stage companies and entrepreneurs with commitments in their place of residence to participate. This structure also materially reduces the cost of participation for MergeLane teams.
• Virtual mentoring and mentor connections in the companies' place of residence to ensure connection throughout the program
• A curriculum targeting both the most critical early-stage business issues, as well as topics specifically affecting women leaders
• Personal executive coaching integrated into the curriculum and a focus on solving deeper issues to produce impactful behavioral and operational change
• Connections to high-value, gender and industry-diverse mentors and investors
• Meaningful connections to relevant investors throughout the entire program
• A stronger focus on accelerating businesses and leaders and building great companies as compared to a heightened focus on demo-day pitches
MergeLane has recruited a powerful network of mentors and investors with a track record of catalyzing real and meaningful change. We hope you'll join us.
Funds10 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated