Microsoft Ventures Accelerator London
Your success is our business. But don’t take our word for it – check out this recent news from our cohorts: Caribu was mentioned in the recent Apple keynote; Dataloop raised £500k; Gateway landed an Xbox dashboard documentary about their new game; Sam Labs hit and passed its Kickstarter target in less than 3 days. And that’s just a few of the many success stories.
If you’re a later stage n early-stage tech startups revolutionising the Internet of Things, FinTech, games, machine learning, cybersecurity, enterprise solutions or creating disruptive consumer apps, we can help turn your startup into a profitable business. Our 14-week programme is a ‘mini-entrepreneurial MBA’ that will take you and your startup to the next level.
Success to date: Globally, 80% of our 338 graduates across 7 accelerators have raised an average of $2.5m in funding within 1 year graduation.
Joining the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator – London means:
- Zero equity
- Free office space
- Unprecedented access to Microsoft customers and ecosystem
- 1:1 mentorship
- Cutting-edge curriculum
- Publishing access to XboxOne via ID@Xbox
- Making you 100% pitch-ready for any VC/angel investor by The Pitch day
- Global Alumni Network
- Continuation plans after the programme finishes
Selection Criteria? Companies should:
- A great team, a brilliant vision and their own designated tech crew
- A working product/service using cloud-based technologies, with some level of customer traction (not just a concept/MVP) – fundamentally disrupting an industry and/or riding on a technological innovation
- Coachable founders – full timers doing what they love
- Funding to sustain the program duration
- CEO and CTO willing to be based full-time in London Accelerator for the 14-week Ventures Accelerator programme
- Potential to raise Series A venture funding (£1.5m+) within 12 months of finishing the programme
Read about the evaluation process here: http://aka.ms/evalstages
- Our cloud is open source, friendly and usable no matter what stack you’re building on. Startups accepted into the programme will be invited to test our cloud services.
- You will receive workshops from and access to experts on Lean Startup Methodology, Finance, IP Law, PR and much, much more.