WorldStartup - Next Valley program
for purpose-driven ventures aiming to scale-up and multiply their impact
Next Valley targets purpose-driven ventures that want to elevate their businesses and act globally. By offering twelve months of tailored support and mentorship, Next Valley prepares startups to get ready for the Dutch and other European markets. This is facilitated by validating the product-market fit and meeting with potential customers and partners. The program could help you build bridges within the Dutch startup ecosystem. For international companies, help with obtaining a startup visa could also be provided.
NEXT VALLEY: IMMERSE INTO YOUR DESIRED MARKET
Next Valley aims to bring your startup or scaleup as close as possible to your desired market. This is made possible by constant check-ups with one of the WorldStartup support managers, dedicated mentorship, expert office hours, online academies & individual training, monitored progress, and last but not least, peer-to-peer support within our network of founders.
For international companies: Our program lasts for 12 months from the moment of a positive response from IND about your Startup Visa which usually takes about 6-8 weeks for IND to make the decision.
- purpose-driven entrepreneurship (social impact + motivated team);
- innovative solution and scalable business model fit to prosper in the Dutch market;
- For international companies: proof of funds (15K or 20K euro in savings), necessary for startup visa application.
- one-time fee for the visa support (if needed) of € 500;
- access to one of the hubs from The Hague - Rotterdam area (price & conditions may vary);
- a monthly fee of €400,- for 12 months for which your startup will get: mentoring, training, intensive networking, progress support and office hours, access to the communities and networks of WorldStartup.
APPLY NOW VIA F6S!
QUESTIONS? Email Sergey via email@example.com more