OP WealthTech Partnership Program
Let's build the future.
Nov 30 '18-Mar 29 '19 (17 weeks)
About OP WealthTech Partnership P...
OP Financial Group, one of Finland's largest financial groups , offers banking, insurance and wealth management services to nearly 5 million customers, that is evolving into a multi-branch services company, with services launching in commerce, living and mobility sectors. We are searching for partners to bring new and innovative Wealth and Asset Management products and services to the Finnish Market.
The program’s kick-off is a 4-day long Co-Alignment Week in November 2018, held in Helsinki, Finland, that ends in a Selection Day. The selected 3-4 Wealthtechs will be invited to the OP Wealthtech Partnership Program lasting 3 months starting in November 2018.
OP will offer these 3-5 program participants up to 50,000€ in grants and gives valuable expertise and streamlined access to the Finnish market of 5M multi-lingual, tech-savy consumers. Participating in the program requires no equity given to OP nor do participating Wealthtechs have to relocate; work from where you are with the exception of a few funded trips to Helsinki, Finland, for program-related bootcamps.
We are looking for later-stage Wealthtechs, (ideally series A/B, but post-seed stage companies can also be considered), which have developed and deployed innovative Wealth and Asset management services in the field of:
Wealth management customer interaction:
- New models of customer interaction
- Seamless UX in customers’ everyday life
- Integrated with financial and non-financial
products (browser widgets, social media..)
- Robo-advice, crowd wisdom and hybrid models
to aid effective decision making
- Integration with data sources
- Machine learning / AI
- New technologies enabling the creation of cost
efficient financial products or products with
superior return due the unique insights.
Wealth management, an integrated part of life:
- Low threshold opportunities to start investing and saving,
and tools to assist in learning how to incrementally build
- Purpose-based wealth & finance management, such as
buying property, acquiring a car or having a child
- Tools for long-term investment plans, personal and family
- Tools for assisting greater customer
understanding of personal wealth
- Give customers a broad view of their wealth
and tools to manage their real, digital, and
Funds up to €50K
Funds10 startupsper year
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated