If awarded, you will:
- Co-develop and validate the solution within the Oulu University Hospital and its healthcare professionals.
- Receive funding up to 40,000 €.
- Business support to improve commercial and financial traction delivered by BusinessOulu.
- Intellectual Property is yours.
- A first commercial reference to sell the solution elsewhere after the pilot.
Competitive call at a glance:
- The funding organisation, Council of Oulu Region, has launched a competitive call to select one IT company for each challenge.
- Economic support: The maximum grant for this first call is 60% of the eligible costs, with a maximum of 40.000 € per beneficiary. Eligible costs are:
- Personnel costs.
- Overheads (25% of the personnel costs).
- Application deadline: 16 April 2019
- Who can apply? Any Small and Medium Enterprise (consortiums not allowed) headquartered in the European Union.
- Language: Application forms can only be filled in English. Working language during the co-creation will be in Finnish.
- Evaluation criteria: Excellence, fit with the inDemand challenge, potential impact, work-plan viability, team experience and business sustainability.
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated