PayPal Incubator 2019-H1
Joining the best... ...total >$100M raised by 9 successful FinTech startup
About PayPal Incubator 2019-H1
Joining the best...
...total >$100M raised by 6 successful FinTech startups in last two years (100% success rate):
Total > USD $90M raised by Axinan, InvoiceInterchange and TenX
Total > USD $22M raised by Jumper.ai, Chynge and PolicyPal
Total > USD $21M raised by AwanTunai, HitPay and Rate
Applications is now closed for 2018 cycle. New intake will be announced in early 2019.
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
PayPal has launched its startup incubation program in Singapore and is inviting FinTech or technology startups to participate in our Pitch Fest.
Pitch Fest winners will enjoy the following benefits and more in our 9-month long incubation program:
- Chances of receiving minimum of US$100K of equity based funding from partnering VC or/and PayPal
- Access to talent and market from within and outside PayPal
- Coaching and mentorship by PayPal executives, internal or external business/technical subject matter experts
- Structured learning conducted by experts in the FinTech industry
- Prime co-working space at PayPal Singapore’s Technology Center located at Suntec City
- Access to additional funding through PayPal’s network and VC connections throughout and after the incubation period
Selection criteria :
- FinTech or Commerce enablement technology startup.
- Have a minimum viable product (MVP) and preferably with early trial with customers.
- Preferably armed with angel or seed stage funding.
- Based out of Singapore or willing to relocate your startup to Singapore.