If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
PayPal has launched its startup incubation program in Singapore and is inviting FinTech or technology startups to participate in our Pitch Fest.
Pitch Fest winners will enjoy the following benefits and more in our 5-month long incubation program:
- Chances of receiving a minimum of US$100K of equity-based funding from partnering VC or/and PayPal
- Access to talent and market from within and outside PayPal
- Coaching and mentorship by PayPal executives, internal or external business/technical subject matter experts
- Structured learning conducted by experts in the FinTech industry
- Prime co-working space at PayPal Singapore’s Technology Center located at Suntec City
- Access to additional funding through PayPal’s network and VC connections throughout and after the incubation period
Selection criteria :
- FinTech or Commerce enablement technology startup in the region
- Have a minimum viable product (MVP) and preferably with an early trial with customers
- Preferably seed funded and looking for Series A funding, with funding for runway of 6-12 months
- A plan to develop a proof of concept or to have a trial with PayPal or PayPal's merchants/customers during incubation
- Able to address any of the three themes
These three themes are:
1. How can startups in Asia transform commerce by accelerating the growth and adoption of digital and cashless payments through solutions that are easily accessible to consumers and merchants?
2. How can startups partner with PayPal to provide game-changing experiences in the end-to-end customer life cycle, such as
- Offline and online merchant outreach
- Customer onboarding
- Customer service
3. How can startups provide relevant technologies by partnership with PayPal to jointly address the unique challenges and opportunities faced by consumer and merchants in this region?