Pipeline Entrepreneurs 2018 Fellowship
A Fellowship of Entrepreneurs. A Family at Heart.
Kansas City, US
About Pipeline Entrepreneurs 2018 Fe...
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 FELLOWSHIP CLOSE ON OCT. 19TH!
Pipeline is a Fellowship of high-performing entrepreneurs who call the Midwest home. Our entrepreneurs have access to a renowned national netAPPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 FELLOWSHIP CLOSE ON OCT. 19TH!
Pipeline is a Fellowship of high-performing entrepreneurs who call the Midwest home. Our entrepreneurs have access to a renowned national network of experts who share a passion for the Pipeline family. Through Pipeline, entrepreneurs invest in their own professional development, and also give generously of their time, talent and capital to enable them to build global businesses from wherever they choose. Pipeline takes zero equity in Member companies, focusing on the entrepreneur first. The fellowship year is just the beginning. Pipeline is available for life.
Module Dates for 2018 Fellowship:
February 21-23, 2018
June 5-8, 2018
September 12-14, 2018
November 7-9, 2018
AM I ELIGIBLE TO BE A PIPELINE FELLOW?
• LEADERSHIP: Participants in the Pipeline Fellowship must be CEO/President, Founder or Co-Founder of the company they are working within at the time they apply for the Fellowship. They must be able to define the direction of the company.
• INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: At time of application, entrepreneurs must own, control and/or license any property forming the basis of, and in connection with commercialization of, the Fellow’s product or service, including but not limited to the associated intellectual property, patent, trademark, copyright, rights (the “Intellectual Property”). For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
• PARTICIPATION: Participants must prepare for, attend and participate in all training modules in their entirety and in all Pipeline events surrounding The Innovators, including the year entering the Fellowship, as well as The Innovators at the completion of the Fellowship year. Dates will be provided.
• LOCATION: We accept applicants who reside, or have their principal place of business within our partner Regional boundaries. Our Region includes the state of Kansas, the state of Nebraska, and the Kansas City Metropolitan area (Kansas and Missouri sides of KC Metro), St. Louis, as well as entrepreneurs with sufficient affiliation to the University of Missouri-Columbia.
• REACH: To allow for the most impact to companies in our region, Pipeline generally accepts only one entrepreneur from each company.