PitchIt@LangDi Fintech in association with JadeValue
8 pitches. A room full of investors.
1 chance to change your future.
July 15-16, The Kerry Hotel, Pudong Shanghai
Applications Open: April 3rd
Application Deadline: June 2nd
Finalists Announced: June 19th
PitchIt@LangDi Fintech: July 15th/16th
Turn your startup into Fintech’s next big thing
Submit your application to PitchIt (a competition for fintech startups) at Lang Di Fintech, one of the largest fintech conferences in China. This platform will nurture emerging talent throughout the competition, provide selected finalists with unparalleled access to industry expertise as well as invaluable exposure, branding and more at the event.
A Powerful Partnership:
LendIt is proud to partner on PitchIt with JadeValue, a leading Chinese startup incubator to jointly support fintech start-ups by providing critical resources for their early development.
Yang Tang, founder of JadeValue: “As a professional financial technology incubator, JadeValue is rooted in this vertical industry, hoping to discover the latest fintech innovation enterprises. Our collaboration with LendIt not only provides a local venue and service backup for PitchIt China, but also further broadens our own capability to spot the industry's emerging stars.:
· Opportunity to secure investment and partners by meeting investors
· Receive mentorship, co-working space for 6 months and guaranteed investment of $150,000 from JadeValue
· Have your pitch heard by the international fintech community
· Gain valuable exposure through global PR
More reasons to PitchIt
· 2 free passes to LendIt USA 2018, roundtrip airfare and accommodations
· Curated meetings for investment in the US during LendIt USA 2018
· Up to $1,000 for travel to PitchIt
· Complimentary sponsorship at LendIt USA 2018
· Must be a fintech company
· Must be in the APAC region
· Two or more full-time co-founders/employees
· 2-20 full-time employees
· Less than 3 years in business (companies founded before 2014 not eligible)
· Raised <$4M USD (CONVERT) since launch date
· Must have a professional business website or Wechat service account
· Must have a working prototype with customer interaction
· Everyone registering on behalf of a specific company must have an email with that company’s domain
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated