8 pitches. 4 top VC investors. 1 chance to change your future.
PitchIt (a competition for fintech startups) is now in its 7th year at LendIt Fintech USA, one of the leading fintech and digital banking events in the world. This platform will nurture emerging talent in fintech throughout the competition, provide selected finalists with unparalleled access to industry expertise as well as invaluable exposure, branding and more at LendIt Fintech USA.
Opportunity to secure investment and partners by meeting investors
Receive mentorship from industry leaders
Have your pitch heard by the international fintech community
Gain valuable exposure through global PR
STARTUP CRITERIA FOR PitchIt @ LendIt Fintech USA 2021
Who Should Apply?
- Must be a fintech company
- Two or more full-time co-founders/employees
- 2-10 full-time employees
- Less than 3 years in business (companies founded before 2017 not eligible)
- Raised <$5M USD since launch date
- Must have a professional business website
- Must have a working prototype with customer interaction
- Everyone registering on behalf of a specific company must have an email with that company’s domain
PitchIt Application Deadline: March 26th 2020
We're not connecting right now - follow us to keep updated